Thursday, August 3, 2017

Another day Another Pound Ugh!

The saying goes "another day, another dollar"  what about another day  another pound"?  That's what I feel like lately. I'm at my heaviest weight that I have ever been in my entire life! It's really quite depressing!

I know that you are what you eat and damn., I eat everything! It's a real bad addiction. To overcome such  a huge obstacle I know that I'm going to need the drive and the  mindset but also I am going to need a support system.  I'm hoping that I can find motivation and the  right way of thinking to get food off the brain and health and fitness in its place.

This weekend was a huge struggle and a depressing realization that I not only need this for me but my family. We are adventurous and love to be outdoors. Being so overweight that you can't do things really is a hinderence.  Everything you do  as a fat person always come down to what you weigh. Going shopping if you're overweight you have to go to the fat girl stores. Why? Because normal stores don't carry your size. Oh you want to go zip line if? Well sorry, you've got to be under 250 lbs to participate.  Hey wanna go ride roller coasters? Shit, can't do that there's a weight limit for those too!

No one that has never been fat, obese, overweight, or whatever you want to call it  could ever relate to those issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment